View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 10:59 AM   #495
chugaphot
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raindog421 View Post
Oh wow, there was a Hallmark The Bat ornament. How did I miss this? That is awesome.

I just talked to someone at Entertainment Earth yesterday about The Bat Elite and Wave 4 Hot Wheels 1:50. The info they have listed about The Bat elite is straight from Mattel. It is a 1:50 scale but for the price is a steal. It will include perks as the 1:43 89 Batmobile Elite did. I do not have that but the car does look very nice.
Also with the Wave 4 case from Hot Wheels, if anyone else was skeptical, the guy told me it will be the 1989 Batmobile from the info they have. He said whenever a variant of the car has been released they always receive the variant name from Mattel. Everytime I have called them with a question the person I talked to knew about what they are selling and were totally into it as well. Anymore that is rare from such a sized company IMO.
I'm very curious to see what's the difference between the regular 1:50 The Bat and this The Bat Elite? There were already a lot of details on the original one. And for the same price, I'm starting to think the elite might just be a rerelease.

chugaphot is offline   Reply With Quote