View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 01:56 PM   #73
Sharkboy
Tell em Steve-Dave

Default Re: Your top 5 things that needs to be "fixed" for the Batman reboot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MessiahDecoy123 View Post
Not everybody thinks Nolan's Batman is the best version ever explored including comics, games, and television.

You may say I'm being nitpicky but if most of these complaints were addressed you could have a completely different Batman movie from Nolan's.

and it could be just as good if not better.
Why so hostile? I'm just saying we got it good that we can afford to be so nitpicky. Before the Nolan series, people just wanted a batman film that didn't suck.

Honestly I'm pretty much more of the same mindset as i was back then, end of the day if another director comes along that's as passionate in making a great FILM above all else like Nolan was then I'd think the franchise will be in great hands again for the next decade. Sure there are things I'd like to have "fixed" and things I'd prefer carry over, but most important thing in my opinion is that we get a director who isn't trying to check off a list of things that fans want instead has a true unique vision in giving us something special.

1-The Dark Knight/2-The Dark Knight Rises/3-Batman Begins/4-Guardians of the Galaxy/5-X-Men: Days of Future Past/6-Captain America: The Winter Soldier/7-Spider-Man 2/8-The Avengers/9-Superman:TM/10-The Incredibles

Calvary - 9.5/10 Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - 10/10 Guardians of the Galaxy - 9.5/10
Sharkboy is offline   Reply With Quote