View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 03:06 PM   #74
BatmanReborn
Future Dark Knight

Default Re: Your top 5 things that needs to be "fixed" for the Batman reboot

1. Batman never finds his parents killer. (2 origins later and we still cannot get this one right)
Making Joker the killer of his parents in 89 was was too forced and really didnt make much sense. Joe Chill in Begins was done so Nolan could give Bruce Wayne's journey a resolution, but I prefer my Batman forever haunted by the unknown.

2. The Detective
I have personally felt like every live action interpretation of Bruce Wayne lacks the high intelligence level of his comic book counterpart. He was after all born in Detective Comics.

3. The Bat Family
Many love the loner, and sometimes so do I, but I also feel that his characterization requires others to bounce off of. People who know him on a personal level. As a character, Bruce Wayne has a need for family, since his was taken.

4. Cape
Can we please get an animated series style cape and cowl that closes around his damn body!

5. New Live Action Villains
Stop giving me lead villains I already saw a million times.
Give me some characters that are not common herd in the lead. I am fine with cameos or smaller roles for characters like Joker, Riddler, Penguin, etc. I just want to see the next film have a puppetmaster behind them. If they did something resembling the Arkham Asylum game/graphic novel, then make either Hugo Strange or Black Mask the lead villain. Lets see Madd Hatter, Clayface, Hush, Killer Croc, Scarface & Ventriliquist, etc.