View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 03:31 PM   #81
Human Torch
OK,who brought the dog?

Default Re: Your top 5 things that needs to be "fixed" for the Batman reboot

Quote:
Originally Posted by afan View Post
His parent's murder gives direction, dedication and drive to Bruce's life.(this includes his training and the oath.)

A more classic approach to the suit. The suits primary function is to connect him to the bat. It's protective nature is a secondary concern........read.... no obvious armor plating!

Sherlock Holmes level detective skills. And I'm not talking forensics, but observational skills ala Jason Bourne in the diner scene, and they are always functioning. Forensics provide evidence, but first and foremost his observations and intuition point him to solutions.

Fear, primal fear, which the bat represents, is his greatest weapon. Criminals are a cowardly lot, after all. The Batman is the method of creating the fear.

No spilit personality, no madness implied. He has dedicated his life to preventing criminals from causing pain to innocents. He is driven to that end, obssession is as far as his mental profile should ever go.
Yeah,this is an important one for me too.That's where I think Burton missed the mark.

Human Torch is offline   Reply With Quote