View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 04:02 PM   #85
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: Your top 5 things that needs to be "fixed" for the Batman reboot

Quote:
Originally Posted by DACrowe View Post
Can I add fanboy nitpickiness?

Oh who am I kidding? That will never change.
Yah...90% of these choices are complete jokes. It's as if someone wants to complain about almost everything in Nolan's trilogy with no reason when something such as the Bat growl will not show up in a reboot, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MessiahDecoy123 View Post
"Different from Nolan" doesn't mean Warner Bros will automatically move closer to the comics or even acknowledge them.
But yet it won't have anything close to how Nolan did his trilogy which makes up for most of your choices anyways on what Nolan didn't do "right".

Quote:
This is the same studio that orchestrated such "classics" as Batman and Robin and Superman Returns.
I'll give you Batman & Robin, but every studio makes mistakes(Spider-Man 3, for example) and as for Superman Returns...that was a legit try on rebooting Superman and tying it to the first two films. No mistake at all, just bad luck on the script.

Quote:
Something closer to the comics could be done well in a movie. The Batman suit doesn't need black rubber to work on screen. It's probably the biggest reason why the Nolan fight scenes are so weak.
Not saying something closer to the comics couldn't be well done, but blindly thinking a more classic suit is the best option is also blindly being a fanboy when there are other ways a suit can go about and people would still love, as, for example, the first TAS-M suit...people actually liked that suit. I thought you did too at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MessiahDecoy123 View Post
Neither will blind Nolan worship.
Who's blindingly worshipping Nolan and who's nitpicking at everything about the trilogy on here with the poll choices?

Last edited by Anno_Domini; 03-07-2013 at 04:06 PM.
Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote