View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 05:20 PM   #87
MessiahDecoy123
Psychological Anarchy

Default Re: Your top 5 things that needs to be "fixed" for the Batman reboot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
Yah...90% of these choices are a complete joke. It's as if someone wants to complain about almost everything in Nolan's trilogy with no reason when something such as the Bat growl will not show up in a reboot, lol.
Which options are a joke and why.

Quote:
But yet it won't have anything close to how Nolan did his trilogy which makes up for most of your choices anyways on what Nolan didn't do "right".
How do you know the trilogy will be totally different from Nolan (who will likely be the producer) and that it will "make up" for any concerns the fanbase might have?

Quote:
I'll give you Batman & Robin, but every studio makes mistakes(Spider-Man 3, for example) and as for Superman Returns...that was a legit try on rebooting Superman and tying it to the first two films. No mistake at all, just bad luck on the script.
No, Superman Returns was a prime example of writers, directors, and producers thinking they copy and improve upon the success of Donner's Superman without cracking open a comic book.

Quote:
Not saying something closer to the comics couldn't be well done, but blindly thinking a more classic suit is the best option is also blindly being a fanboy when there are other ways a suit can go about and people would still love, as, for example, the first TAS-M suit...people actually liked that suit. I thought you did too at a time.
No, I always hated the ASM costume. It broke my heart when I first saw it because it moved away from the comics and was a complete eyesore. Not sure what's blind about wanting a costume closer to Spider-man comics when most people love the new ASM2 costume upgrade.

Quote:
Who's blindingly worshipping Nolan and who's nitpicking at everything about the trilogy on here with the poll choices?
You call it nitpicking. I call it addressing things Bat-fans might want from the reboot that was missing in Nolan's trilogy. I know some people take incredible offense from the idea that Nolan's Batman-world could be lacking in any way but I care more about Batman than preserving Nolan's reputation. Sorry.