View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 05:44 PM   #487
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
I would like for Stark to refer to this incident at some point in IM3, if not then that excerpt was pointless.
Yep, I can agree with that. And I do also agree with you that given Stark’s curiosity about the “unexplained”, I would have thought that would have taken just as much interest in trying to figure out about Thor like he was on trying to get Banner to Hulk out. I mean, it’s one thing to meet somewhat of a meta-human or creature created by Earth science, but completely another thing to meet a deity like figure who’s from a higher realm of existence.

In any case, do you guys think that we’ll see Thor pushed to his very limits in this film like how Iron Man 3 is seemingly promising to do so with Iron man in his battle against Mandarin and the Ten Rings? If anything, I’m starting to wonder if the Big Three Phase 2 films are all about pushing these heroes to their extremes. You have Mandarin who’s really making it personal and hitting Stark on his own home field, and then you have Captain America having to deal with the Winter Soldier, who was once his best friend Bucky that he had presumed dead.

So with the likes of Malikeith, the Dark Elves, and now Algrim added to the mix, where this guy is known to be a very strong opponent for Thor, I wonder if we can expect the same and finally see a villain or set of villains who can take Thor, as he is now, to the point where they could make general fans wonder if Thor will come out of this alright or not since that sense of danger hasn’t really been established as well when Thor is at his full power in the MCU in my honest opinion.

herolee10 is offline   Reply With Quote