View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 06:38 PM   #294
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorOdinSon View Post
No my point was not just that IM3 had already had trailer by this point, I only pointed that out because of the back lash I got when I mentioned that Thor should have a trailer by now. My point, and I will say this again, is that by this point for IRON MAN 3, we had trailers, pictures, concept art, and all around more publicity and marketing. It's simply an observation. If you disagree with that statement, prove it. If you think it's a mute point, simply because you know they will focus on Thor 2 after Iron Man 3, then guess what, I know and agree they will, they have no other choice. But I've never said Marvel doesn't plan to market Thor, I said up until this point they have done a poor job marketing Thor, the same way they did Iron Man 3, if you go back 7 months.
No need to release a Thor trailer that's going to get lost in the shuffle so shortly after the new IM3 trailer. If they released the rumored teaser trailer in early April, that's 7 months from the release date in early November, which fits into how IM3 was getting stuff released and marketed. Your perception on the situation does not fit the reality of what's actually happening.