View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 02:36 AM   #479
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
I agree, but that should be saved for Thor 3, just like IM being pushed to him limits was saved for IM3.
Well, ever since seeing "Thor 1", I've kind of foregone the whole mentality when it comes to "saving things" for the future route.lol

I mean, one can definitely argue that the scale of the action shown in "Thor" was held back due to the fact that they were saving for the bigger invasion arc in "The Avengers".

Maybe the villains in "Thor 2" can be presented as to being Thor's first real challenge on screen in the MCU, with Surtur being more like the person that no one would think Thor could overcome at first when presented in "Thor 3".

Plus, imho, something like Iron Man 3 should have been shown in Iron Man 2 since we could go all the way back to mentioning on how Iron Man 2 really didn't go as far as they could have when it came to development of the character in certain ways.

I mean, look at how Heath's Joker pushed Batman in The Dark Knight...and that was extreme, but they were able to find a new form of extreme with Bane in the third film of the franchise. I think we could go for something like that in Thor 2 and 3.

herolee10 is offline   Reply With Quote