View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 05:47 AM   #58
craigdbfan
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModusPonens View Post
It almost sounded like you were able to sneak into an early test-screening! With all the "leaked" reviews coming out recently, I wouldn't have been surprised.

Anyway, I've been debating with myself about whether I wanted to see it in 3D or not. Honestly, I wasn't expecting an amazing 3D conversion, and I haven't seen the 3D trailer, so I was leaning toward seeing the film without 3D. However, your positive impression of the 3D trailer has me reconsidering.
Yeah I really dug it. No ghosting (crosstalk) either which usually happens in converted films. Really good stuff.

I still think I may watch it in 2D first just so I don't risk a wonky 3D conversion ruining the whole experience which may then alter my perception of the movie itself. So I'll play it safe and watch it in 2D first but based on the footage shown in the trailer the conversion was pretty darn spotless.

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB