View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 05:57 AM   #59
ModusPonens
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdbfan View Post
Yeah I really dug it. No ghosting (crosstalk) either which usually happens in converted films. Really good stuff.

I still think I may watch it in 2D first just so I don't risk a wonky 3D conversion ruining the whole experience which may then alter my perception of the movie itself. So I'll play it safe and watch it in 2D first but based on the footage shown in the trailer the conversion was pretty darn spotless.
Ah, yes, good idea! Why didn't I think of that? I'm most definitely going to watch the film multiple times (unless, God forbid, it turns out to be a terrible movie), so I might as well watch it in all formats. Although, I was really hoping to watch it in Imax first; I watched Inception first in Imax, and that was probably the most fun I've ever had in a movie theater. But will all the Imax showings of MoS be in 3D? If that's the case, I'm still faced with quite a dilemma: should I watch it first in Imax+3D, or non-Imax+non-3D? Hmmm. Decisions, decisions...