View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 06:38 AM   #62
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModusPonens View Post
Ah, yes, good idea! Why didn't I think of that? I'm most definitely going to watch the film multiple times (unless, God forbid, it turns out to be a terrible movie), so I might as well watch it in all formats. Although, I was really hoping to watch it in Imax first; I watched Inception first in Imax, and that was probably the most fun I've ever had in a movie theater. But will all the Imax showings of MoS be in 3D? If that's the case, I'm still faced with quite a dilemma: should I watch it first in Imax+3D, or non-Imax+non-3D? Hmmm. Decisions, decisions...
I'm going for Imax 3D hopefully. Well it'll be whatever they are showing it in at the BFI Imax in London at hopefully a midnight viewing...

I've only ever really had a bad time with 3D with The Hobbit 48fps, and since this is just a post conversion standard 3D (I've seen Immortals, TASM and a few others in 3D and thought it was fine) I doubt it'll be a problem. I'm hoping it'll look fantastic in places

Life of Pi's 3D blew me away! But that's a bit diff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
If the promotional material from MOS was what we needed to be fed with in order to survive, then we'd all be anorexic right about now.lol We'd make Christian Bale from "The Machinist" look like a Sumo Wrestler with our skinny appearance.lol
Our poor skinny fan souls are dying! DYING, you hear that WB!

I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."

*\S/T*

Last edited by hopefuldreamer; 03-09-2013 at 06:44 AM.