View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 06:55 AM   #116
Lord
All Mighty

Default Re: One Piece discussion (Spoilers)

I doubt Smoker's gonna join, just like Coby he seems to know about the wrong doing of the marines but still wants to bring justice into the world, while his oponents were strong i did expect more from his fight against Vergo. I can see the samurai and his son joining but then we already have 3 swordsmen in the crew, and the kid's probably too young, just like Shanks didn't let Luffy into his crew.

I remember in another site some people mentioning the blind guy was going to be one of the new admirals, but i'm not sure about that. However i think i know from where Oda's inspiration to the bling man came from, and that's the Zatoichi films:

He was a blind samurai posing as a frail old man, seems to fit the bill considering Oda has taken much inspiration from old Japanese classics, as the three admirals were based on the appearance of actors.

I'm liking Dressrosa, as expected it's very inspired by Spain, i just hope one of the marionetes doesn't become a plot point for us to feel sorry and for Luffy to have more reasons to defeat DoFlamingo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by childeroland View Post
Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote