View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 10:10 PM   #487
blalex620
Comics, Books, Games

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLSkinner View Post
Agree 100%. I believe Phase 2 will be better. Love Branagh but Alan Taylor seems to be better fit for Thor. I'm completely sold on the Winter Soldier. I do wish this phase would've included one more film though, but all is well. If Avengers 2 gives us the same heart and onscreen chemistry as the first, it will no doubt be epic. At least we have a cinematic universe...unlike others who hype their want to be but keep failing property. I read somewhere "DCU cinematic universe", really?
Imitation I guess is a form of flattery. They can't come up with something original.
I completely agree Phase 2 will be a lot more epic than Phase 1. I wasn't a Cap fan much before but TWS is perhaps my most anticipated film of the sequels. And I can't wait for GotG. Never read their comics but I'm excited to see how well Marvel can introduce other characters into the universe. IM3 is shaping up to be one of the best superhero films of the year. It's looking to be epic!!!. And Thor 2... speechless.