View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 09:06 PM   #502
DarknessOfDeath
Something grows dark

Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate

So how do I explain how Jean comes back to life without repeating what was not explained well in X3??

This is from Jean's point of view that I've written:

“When it happened, did it hurt?” Jean swallowed hard as she turned to look at him.
“It happened so fast...as if I was slipping uncontrollably from the world itself. When the water surged around me, I couldn’t breathe due to the water filling up my lungs and for a while I felt lifeless but something happened then and I couldn’t make out what it was when I felt its power join with my own.” She turned away from him to glance up at what was above her and she sighed. “I guess I wasn’t ready to die just yet and next thing I realized what was happening, I reached the surface. Wherever the power came from, it was just too unstable for me to control that I fainted and fell back down into the water. I don’t remember much of what happened after that or why the lake had dried up, I...just don’t know.” Scott took her hand in a loving gesture and kissed it gently with his lips. “It’s okay Jean...you don’t have to explain everything,” he told her and moved a little closer towards her. Then he rested his head down next to her and breathing slowly, he let his eyes close as he drifted off into a deep sleep.

Now the question is, how does Xavier explain to the others about how Jean survived without saying what he said in X3 because I dunno what he gave was a good enough explanation.

Eva Green for Jean Grey/Dark Phoenix if Marvel gets the rights back for X-Men.

ďIt is some kind of a cosmic force that somehow felt drawn to Jean and her powers. It inhabited her body and mind, which made Jean vulnerable to losing control of her extended powers. Iíve seen what this cosmic entity can do, for I looked into Jeanís conscious mind and saw some things I didnít like and Scott, believe me; it is unlike anything weíve encountered of our time.Ē - Xavier