View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 10:06 PM   #502
DarknessOfDeath
You light up my world

Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate

So how do I explain how Jean comes back to life without repeating what was not explained well in X3??

This is from Jean's point of view that I've written:

“When it happened, did it hurt?” Jean swallowed hard as she turned to look at him.
“It happened so fast...as if I was slipping uncontrollably from the world itself. When the water surged around me, I couldn’t breathe due to the water filling up my lungs and for a while I felt lifeless but something happened then and I couldn’t make out what it was when I felt its power join with my own.” She turned away from him to glance up at what was above her and she sighed. “I guess I wasn’t ready to die just yet and next thing I realized what was happening, I reached the surface. Wherever the power came from, it was just too unstable for me to control that I fainted and fell back down into the water. I don’t remember much of what happened after that or why the lake had dried up, I...just don’t know.” Scott took her hand in a loving gesture and kissed it gently with his lips. “It’s okay Jean...you don’t have to explain everything,” he told her and moved a little closer towards her. Then he rested his head down next to her and breathing slowly, he let his eyes close as he drifted off into a deep sleep.

Now the question is, how does Xavier explain to the others about how Jean survived without saying what he said in X3 because I dunno what he gave was a good enough explanation.