View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 10:33 PM   #117
Spider-Fan
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: Favorite Spider-Man film so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MessiahDecoy123 View Post
Well it's completely subjective whether Begins is "much" better than ASM. I personally don't like Begins and I'm a huge Batman fan.

My point is that Batman (89) being a much bigger event than Batman Begins says nothing about the quality just like SM1 being a huge event says nothing.
Like I said, you have a preference and that is fine (everyone is entitled to their opinion). But, at same time, all your attempts to prove TASM was a better recieved film essentially add up to nothing as well because you can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kedrell View Post
I don't think BB was all that much better than TASM. Sure it was better plotted and the villain made more sense but at the same time it also totally screwed up the love interest and had way weaker action scenes(too much shaky cam).
I think it was much better plotted conceptually and had a much better overall story. I agree, the love story wasn't good, but the film wasn't about the love story. It was about Bruce Wayne becoming the symbol of Gotham, and since that wasn't the prime focus, it worked. However, several core elements of TASM's story I found very flawed. Thus, BB is just a much better film.

Spider-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote