View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 03:16 AM   #11
xeno000
Raining hell from above

Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
I'm actually wondering if they'll keep Black Widow's streak going when it comes to dodging the bullet regarding her being romantically paired up with a character within the MCU.

They only had her flirting with Stark during the period where she was undercover in IM 2, and it could be argued that she had a more sibling relationship with Hawkeye in "The Avengers".

Will they avoid that temptation again when it comes to her and Bucky since they're also known for having been romantically involved with each other and both come from having been used as weapons during their time spent in Russia.
I hope they avoid it. Once Natasha becomes "the girlfriend" of anyone, her days as a badass are probably numbered. If anything, I want that Natasha/Bucky nonsense completely ignored in TWS. Not merely because I don't want her "girlfriend-zoned", but also because this is Steve's film and his relationships are what need to drive the story. Two hours and change is not enough time to waste some of it on unnecessary sidekick complications.