View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 03:59 AM   #13
BullMcGiveny
Probably Disagree

Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
I'm actually wondering if they'll keep Black Widow's streak going when it comes to dodging the bullet regarding her being romantically paired up with a character within the MCU.

They only had her flirting with Stark during the period where she was undercover in IM 2, and it could be argued that she had a more sibling relationship with Hawkeye in "The Avengers".

Will they avoid that temptation again when it comes to her and Bucky since they're also known for having been romantically involved with each other and both come from having been used as weapons during their time spent in Russia.
I'd go as far as saying that Natasha's flirting with Stark was strictly her acting her cover.

As for Natasha and Bucky, I'm generally not in favor of them having a big whirlwind romance, but that's solely because I'm more concerned about relationships involving Steve.

On the Natasha side of things, I don't think see why Natasha having once been involved with someone makes her less badass. The actions she does, the asses she kicked as what lends her her badass cred. Darcy from Thor is unattached. Peggy is sweet on Captain America. Which one's the bigger badass?

I'd go with alluding to past relationship, perhaps imply lingering feelings between the two. That I'd be okay with.