View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 11:04 PM   #97
Asteroid-Man
Ham Sammiches

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Strykez! View Post
I know some of us have been speculating that only Kitty, Xavier, etc. may be the travelers. But it's totally possible that Xavier may somehow transport ALL of the OT members (Logan, Storm, Rogue, Kitty, Magneto and himself) to the past.
Allow me to explain:

This transportation of physical matter to another space is not beyond movie-Xavier's ability. Remember at the conclusion of X2, he transported everyone on the X-Jet to the physical placement of the Oval Office to speak with the President? He either did this somehow literally or via a vision with the President allowing everyone else to participate (with Storm manipulating weather, Rogue delivering plans and Hugh speaking, etc.,). X3 showed he has the ability to transport his consciousness to his comatose brother. If Bryan is going to take X3 into account, he could totally use his powers to move his entire time to the past...
I thought he just froze them all, and Nightcrawler teleported them there from the Jet, then he unfroze the President, and then unfroze everyone else when they left. Isn't that why they even established that ability at the beginning of the film?

Ke tokhme sokhan ra parakandeam.
Posting Since 09/24/05 10:30 am