View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 02:17 PM   #57
mandisab
Banned User

Default Re: The Joker (The Dark Knight) vs. Bane (TDKR)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
Yes absolutely I believe him about Batman. No question about it. He turned all of Gotham into a murderous mob after Reese just to protect Batman's identity ebcause a world without Batman to him would be boring.

What makes you think he's not getting it right? It's taken from the comics about how he remembers his past differently:

Nolan said The Killing Joke was used as an inspiration:

"Yes. I would certainly point to The Killing Joke but I also would point very much to the first two appearances of the Joker in the comic. If you look at where the Joker comes from there's a very clear direction that fits what we're doing very well"
-Christopher Nolan

http://www.retrojunk.com/article/sho...ke-and-batman1

Batman: "You wanted me. Here I am"
Joker: "I wanted to see what you'd do. And you didn't disappoint. You let five people die. Then you let Dent take your place. Even to a guy like me that's cold"

Amazing what you learn when you pay attention

Now why don't you explain to me what you thought Bane was going to do with that shotgun pointed at Batman's face other than kill him?
right he showed up when the joker was in a cell, and since the joker is always changing his story what makes you think he wont kill batman if he had the chance; plus once batman was revealed as bruce was it goin to be the same for joker??

mandisab is offline   Reply With Quote