View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 03:18 PM   #58
milost
Banned User

Default Re: The Joker (The Dark Knight) vs. Bane (TDKR)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
Did you ask that question without reading what I said?

Talia would make her reveal with Plan A, but besides that..I don't see the reveal being made at all, and it wouldn't really matter since Talia would have sacrificed herself and Bruce only needs to know that the League of Shadows is behind it.

Seems sort of odd though. She slept with and made love to the person she seemingly hated? She already took over, she already has everything she needs.

Eh, Talia (and Bane's plan) is nuts and doesn't make much sense anyway. Mustn't look too far into it I guess. Talia should have thanked Bruce considering she didn't know her real father until she was like 10 (how come Ra's didn't come looking for her in that time), Bane was her "protectah", and the two of them were cast out for being weirdos.

Oh that's right, she never got a chance to "truly forgive" her father. I forgot. Still, that romantic/love making session was an odd one. That was another one of those instances (along with the statue, Robin Blake, magic situations, Alfred leaving and crying in every scene) that this was a departure from what came before.

milost is offline   Reply With Quote