View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 05:53 PM   #201
Infinity9999x
Side-Kick

Default Re: The TDKR General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 144

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
It only works thematically with the idea that the "fear has to find you". If there wasn't a theme to back it up, I would have groaned at the sight of a child making the jump and not an adult.
Yeah, I get that. And that's the only reason why I don't normall make a huge deal out of it. Though I still wish they had found another way to highlight that fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tequilla
MJ was my idol when i was young so.....

Those guys i would know. But they are famous people and work within industries i follow (justin because of films , nba has always been huge in europe and im kinda crazy about sports... ) . They are not playboy millionaires (well they probably were that too lol ) . But if instead of kobe , you would put right in front of me the most famous baseball , hockey or american football player , i wouldn't know them. Much less rich people.
Haha, I was more of a fan of the 89 Pistons, so I wasn't a huge fan. Though I can't deny the guy was great. And I don't think Wayne was as famous as the guys I mentioned. Someone like a Paris Hilton as Milost says is more comparable.

However, like I said, I'd be more apt to just look at a person and go, "hm, they look a lot like so and so" and keep on going, instead of instantly jumping to "THEY MUST HAVE FAKED THEIR DEATHS!"

my veiws on Raimi's Spider-man
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
here
just scoll down

X-men Short film:

http://vimeo.com/41530049