View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 10:58 PM   #478
The Infernal
Life's End Boss

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartha View Post
Well remember how much grief we gave the one Guy who had the cell pic of Thanos makeup?
As long as they can't back up what they're claiming it's nothing but a rumor, same goes for FUZZY pictures
Yeah, I sorta remember that one. The guy showed a photo that was clearly photoshopped to obscure whatever was in the pic and claimed it was Thanos and said he couldn't actually reveal it without getting into trouble. At least that's what I recall. How did that end up playing out? I didn't follow the whole thing.

Though I can understand why that guy got some grief. It is an annoying and pointless thing to do. If someone says I know something but can't really say or show you anything then what is the point of even bringing it up?

LokiD on the other hand I personally haven't really seen getting much grief. People have just questioned him (and rightfully so) when he's tried to pass off his guesses as real information.

My worst fear: When I die all I see is a sign saying 'level 2'. Which means I have to live all of this all over again. Only on a higher difficulty setting.