View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 09:55 AM   #485
Tony Stark
Armored Avenger!

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno000 View Post
I don't see that LokiD's speculation is any different or worse than anyone else's. Plenty of people have insisted that their theories were absolutely true, only to be disproved later. A couple of people pushed the Szostak-as-Janet theory really hard, but now that we know she isn't playing that character all is forgotten. Pepper's gonna die, Stark is going to space in his Deep Space armor, Mandarin is Killian's lackey, etc., all speculation we've had in this thread (some of which I agreed with) and all virtually certain to be wrong. Was anyone hurt by that spec? I doubt it.
LokiD wasn't pushing speculation, if he were it would have been fine. He was pulling the "insider knowledge" card. It really pisses me off when people pull the crap over the internet and are wrong.

There's nothing wrong with speculating and being wrong. I speculated that someone was going to steal the Iron Patriot armor from Rhodey, but it looks like that's not the case. But saying "I know a guy who has a friend, who works for Marvel." I can't stand that.