View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 12:41 PM   #176
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

Default Re: The Joker (The Dark Knight) vs. Bane (TDKR)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
No, I would not. Mr. Freeze was terrible in B&R. But that kinda goes in line with the new Chechen or Talia debate. Like Mr. Freeze, Chechen was entertaining, but that's all they have over characters like Scarecrow and Talia, lol.
That's why they're better villains. If you're more entertained by a villain then you rate them higher don't you? That's why my Mr. Freeze analogy is so apt. You don't see him topping people's lists just because he froze all of Gotham.

Talia may have been boss of the LOS and heir to it all, but that didn't make her a great villain. She was dull as ditch water for the most part and very under used. That's why she's the bottom of most people's lists. It's easy too see why others rate the mob heads higher than her. They were more fun to watch.

Quote:
The major mob bosses like Falcone and Maroni are definitely better than Talia. Other ones like Chechen, Gambol or I'll even include Lau...don't think I'd place them above Talia.
That's your preference.

- The Joker
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote