View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 11:08 PM   #634
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: 'X-men: DOFP' Official CAST Thread (announcements and discussion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
pyslock, your points are really ridiculous, with all the respect. We are talking about fans favourites Nightcrawler and Gambit!

What does if have to do if they appeared on X3 or not? This is another movie, set YEARS after that movie. Singer/Fox are doing what THEY want to do. If Singer wanted Nightcrawler, he would be back, if Singer wanted Gambit, he would appear on this movie.

Did Bishop, Blink appear on X3? or even the storyarc on the comics? and Beast's joining the goverment is a reason for him to be out of the USA on this future, instead of helping mutants to survive? seriously?

so really bad points.
Its not ridiculous. If it is ridiculous, then why didn't Bryan Singer let those 2 comeback for this movie. Even if its been years since the last movie, they couldn't just include whoever they want in the movie because it would just raise questions like "what is Nightcrawler doing in DOFp when he was MIA in X3", "how did Gambit meet the X-Men, did Wolverine recruit him?", etc etc etc!

And you're already assuming that Bishop (this is not even confirmed) and Blink already joined the team. Who knows if at the start of the movie, the X-Men haven't met them. And if they are already in the team, there has to be a good reason for that.

You probably know better than the crew of DOFP, thats why most of your suggestions hasn't happened yet. Most of my suggestions already come to fruition - Colossus is coming back while, Jean, Cyke and Nightcrawler aren't. Plus that whole parent and son thing w/ Nightcrawler, Mystique and Azazel.

"Superheroes in New York? Give me a break!" - A1
"'Nuff said" - SM3
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018

Last edited by psylockolussus; 03-15-2013 at 11:11 PM.