View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 03:25 AM   #8
psylockolussus
Mutated User

Default Re: Does this movie have too many characters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by merbass View Post
I have a feeling half of these characters will have minor but memorable part in the movie.
Yeah I don't really see Bryan giving all of these characters the same amount of screentime but it doesn't mean they can't shine. So far, there's only 1 new character that is for sure getting a big role in the movie and that is Dinklage's character since he's going to be the main antagonist of this movie, let's see if he gets a sidekick or a henchman. I see Omar Sy having a supporting role if he's indeed playing Bishop and I see Bingbing having a role like Nightcrawler if she will teleport the team to the past. I think it will be like this:

Lead roles = Wolverine, Professor X, Magneto, Mystique?, Dinklage
Supporting roles = Beast (just like in FC), Storm, Rogue, Iceman, Shadowcat, Omar (if he's Bishop), Blink (if she's the time traveler)
Minor roles = Colossus (just like in X2), Booboo (Banshee/Riptide treatment), President Nixon

And if we count the "6 character spots left", I think only one of those six could have a lead role in the movie. Then the rest are just either supporting role, minor role or a cameo.

Finding Dory, The Conjuring 2, Civil War, Beyond, Ghostbusters, Jason, Apocalypse, Legend of Tarzan, Angry Birds, Suicide Squad, Out of the Shadows, Through the Looking Glass, Collision Course, Resurgence, Warcraft.

www.twitter.com/xmenmoviesandtv

Last edited by psylockolussus; 03-16-2013 at 03:36 AM.
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote