View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 05:08 AM   #35
Bruce Malone
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norek View Post
I think we all agree that the suit has some form of "padding", but it really is minimal. The fact that he looks so good in the suit is more because he was in great shape, rather than because the suit was made to make him look that way. But at the end of the day, that's a combined effort between his dedication to get in shape, and the people who made the suit. They should all be given credit for it, because Henry is probably the best looking live-action version of Superman yet.
Ehh i would still give that to reeve. I'm not even a huge fan of the original superman films but i still think reeves is the standard for the physical personification for superman and the fact that he was able to look like he did with no padding or a high-tech suit is testament to that.

I give MOS props for not pulling a returns though and trying to cast a reeve 2.0 which would never live up to the original. Cavil is unique enough to avoid too many reeve comparisons.