View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 03:38 PM   #92
Glassjaw
In training

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefuldreamer View Post
Bristol Showcase Cinema de Lux. It is a really nice cinema, much better than the other option in town which is an odeon. They do hot food, the seats rock back and forth and the sound is great. Of course, it's expensive - about 9 quid a ticket - but if you get a members card (for free) you get tickets for a fiver on sun/mon/tues and special members preview screenings and stuff.

Oh and they have a special Director's Hall that's even fancier. The chairs are even bigger and have a little table bit attached, you go into a special directors longue before the movie and get greeted with a little box of chocolates and can get cocktails at the bar and take them in with you. Tickets for those showings are about 15 quid, but once in a while it's fun. I did that for Skyfall and they had a free Martini on entry, was awesome
Wow. I didn't know such things existed! So after my first MoS viewing at BFI London, I know which cinema I'll be going to for my second viewing. You might finally have some competition when it comes to securing your favourite seat now