View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 02:53 PM   #101
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
For MoS I'll probably go and see it in IMAX for the first time and then go to a cine capri screening afterwards. The Cine Capri room is glorious.
Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidus View Post
I'm going wherever Kane goes just to scream "52630" over and over again until he runs out crying. .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidus View Post
But like many of you my first viewing of a film I get.....touchy. With MOS like many other films I use to take all of my friends, but I try to sneak to the midnight by myself, but it rarely works lol. I just don't like when people are talking, or there is always that one guy that is laughing at everything...annoyingly so. I remember with The Avengers there was a guy in front of us just laughing at things....that were not funny.

So hopefully my midnight showing of MOS is good.
Yeah, my best friend wanted to come and see it with me my first time. I told her no I love her, but she's one of those people who grabs onto you when something exciting happens! It really takes you out of the moment.

Besides, I sort of feel like my first viewing of MOS is something I need to do alone. It's 'my' thing, and not a single person in my life could possibly understand how I feel about it enough to share it with me... does that sound way too dramatic?

I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."

*\S/T*