View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 03:58 PM   #102
Solidus
Kylo Ren

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefuldreamer View Post

Yeah, my best friend wanted to come and see it with me my first time. I told her no I love her, but she's one of those people who grabs onto you when something exciting happens! It really takes you out of the moment.

Besides, I sort of feel like my first viewing of MOS is something I need to do alone. It's 'my' thing, and not a single person in my life could possibly understand how I feel about it enough to share it with me... does that sound way too dramatic?
Nah, I understand, there are some films that I prefer to be alone but it rarely happens. MOS would be nice to be by myself, and I know I'll want that for Episode VII, but like I said my friends usually know about it and follow me.

"If you donít care about the characters, nothing matters. No space ship, no explosion, no anything is important if you donít feel something for the people involved."J.J. Abrams (2/5/13)