View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 10:57 PM   #791
LibidoLoca
Sensually Delicious

Default Re: The Official Cell Phone Junkies Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Riddler View Post
apparently the x phone won't be as ground breaking as rumors were suggesting. also, i doubt it comes out in the summer; far too soon from what google has been saying, but we'll see.
It probably won't be groundbreaking. I predict Holiday season, but I've heard a rumor saying around summer. But like you said who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Riddler View Post
also, the xperia z's screen is great except for viewing angles. viewing angles is a non-issue to me since i look at my phone straight on (as i assume almost everyone does). also, i haven't heard that the call quality was an issue at all. in fact, reviews have suggested it's pretty strong in that area. i'd assume any variation may be based on signal strength rather than the phone.
I've read about three reviews for the phone, so I'm no expert on it. The viewing angles are not bothersome as I don't care aswell, but the blacks look a light shade of grey and the colors don't seem to pop to me. As for call quality, sure it does depend on signal strength, I read a review saying the quailty was not that great compared to other flagships, albiet this was before SGS4 and HTC1 were released.