View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 01:47 PM   #89
ironman29758
Side-Kick

Default Re: 11.3 - Haunted - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dru-zod2501 View Post
well the charred ground is in the shape of Flash's lightning bolt, but no way they can kill Bart, he's the only Flash of their universe to date (not counting Jay)
Normally I would agree but after
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

1.the revelation of the speed force

2.Black Flash is trying to recreate speedsters by sending bits and pieces of the Speed Force out into the world and trying to find someone with the right DNA to handle it in order to create a new speedster

3.Bart and Jay who saw names of Max Mercury, Barry, Wally, etc and names of speedsters and potential speedsters

4.Jay telling Bart and Clark that Bart wasn't the first speedster and he definitely won't be the life because of "The Circle of Life"

and more examples, I'm a little more worried if Bart will die.

But I hope that Jay decides to be a mentor of sorts to Bart and Bart decides to take on the mantle of the Flash and protect Central and Keystone City and becomes Smallville Barry Allen and Flash/combo of Barry Allen, Wally West and Bart Allen of the Smallville universe like Wally West of the DCAU Universe, Barry Allen of the live action TV show and The Batman.

"Nazi zombies don’t wanna eat you just ‘cause they’re craving the protein. They do it ‘cause…they do it ‘cause they hate Americans, man. Talibans. They’re the Talibans of the zombie world." thanks TheNextNolan22 for reminding me how awesome Badger is
ironman29758 is offline   Reply With Quote