View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 08:49 PM   #22
Spider-Vader
Groot and Branches

Default Re: Luke Cage introduced in Avengers 2, Hulk blasted into space

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternetPeople View Post
Wait, Hulk > Cage > Cap? Do you really want Cage to be better than Captain America? I don't read comics, though I have read a lot of information recently online about these characters. What I do know is that Cap is special and unique and should be kept that way. Having Cage go through the same process and come out better than Cap would simply make Cap a joke. Cage needs to get his powers in some other fashion, not a supier soldier serum. That method is played out.

And experimenting on prisoners to give them super powers is the dumbest idea ever. When you inevitably succeed you will have given a criminal super powers. Good idea!
Cap's powers aren't what makes him special it's his leadership ability and his character that makes him special. I thought the latter was made pretty obvious in his movie.

As for how Cage should enter the MCU, it should be in Heroes for Hire. If you use Luke's regular origins, it can be quickly explained in HFH; it's pretty simple and I don't think Luke can hold a movie on his own. Though, I do his think his best friend Iron Fist could support a solo movie.