View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 10:53 AM   #757
Surfer
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Yeah, I think we are. The gist of that exchange was a little confusing --- I thought darkslayer101 was saying that Mandarin wasn't live-broadcasting the attack on Malibu.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
It's funny though, because the Mandarin says "You will never see me coming" and yet by Broadcasting it on the news it seems to be what actually tips off Tony to the attack and essentially allowing Tony to "See the Mandarin coming". He's like wait that attack is here, everyone down. lol

I agree though with Crimson King (while it's possible Killian is the main bad guy in Iron Man 3), I still don't see this as proof that he is the main villian instead of Mandarin. Still hoping these rumors are not true, although I wouldn't mind if Killian thought he was playing Mandarin like a pawn in his chess game but Mandarin is aware all along what Killian is doing and planning, and Mandarin just goes along with it because it also suits his own goals, but when the time is right towards the end of the movie, Mandarin changes the parameters of there arrangement and shows that he has his own agenda and that he is no ones puppet. That is what I would like to see.

Surfer

Wolvieboy17..... "It's slow and relelentless, like being beaten to death with a sponge."