View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 01:53 PM   #40
kaijunexus
===---- ゴジラ 2014 ----===

Default Re: Fox's Shared Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Ah, yes....because Deadline reported it and you don't like what they had to say, there must be "no evidence." Sorry, but I'll take Deadline's word over the inner workings of Hollywood over yours, since that's their actual, you know, business.
lol wut?!

The only reason I'm claiming that there's no substantiating evidence in any of the articles that claim this deal was offered is because THERE WAS NO SUBSTANTIATING EVIDENCE THAT THIS DEAL WAS OFFERED!

The articles only ever state "sources". Now, sources could be Kevin Feige, or sources could be toilet paper in your bathroom. "Sources" means exactly diddly. How I feel about what was reported makes no difference. The fact is, the only sources actually named in regards to this supposed "deal" were the ones who were denying anything of the sort had taken place.

Also, interesting that you completely sidestepped trying to explain how losing the DD rights was a "calculated maneuver" that somehow helped them in regards to keeping the FF rights...

Still waiting on that, btw.

ゴジラ
kaijunexus is offline   Reply With Quote