View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 02:46 PM   #5
Rowsdower!
Mightiest Mortal?

Default Re: Drizzt Do'Urden movie?

I made a thread about this years ago back when Drizzt and his related characters started to gain some greater exposure with the comic books and video games. I had high hopes we'd see some of the stories turned into movies, but I'm doubtful that it will ever happen. I think a TV series might be a possibility though. With all the success HBO has had with Game of Thrones, there might be a chance another network would be willing to roll the dice on a Drizzt series to cash in on some of that success.

I personally would like to see them do it chronologically, beginning with the Dark Elf trilogy. I know that part of the story might not be as accessible to some readers as the Icewind Dale series (since human characters don't enter the story until the last part) but the stories are so much more interesting and not so Tolkien-derivative.

Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Hair (2016)
Hair League for Men (2017)
Wonder Woman's Styling Tips (2018)
Hair of Steel 2 (2018)

The Dark Knight Glazes (2019)
Rowsdower! is offline   Reply With Quote