View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 10:43 PM   #30
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: 20th Century Fox upcoming Big Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
a new trilogy announcement would create a huge hype, even if there will always be those Fox/Singer haters. But with all the fans that have been asking for Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Beast, Gambit and co. imagine how they would react if Fox announces now not only one movie with them, but TWO MORE! Lol the net would get crazy!, I'd bet you on that
A new trilogy announcement (Star Wars did it this year) would be enough for me. I also hope they will announce how long the gaps are. Since X3 was released, FOX never had a solid plan, but if this announcement of the new trilogy happens, it would change things and FOX would look good to the eyes of the fans who cares about this movie series. It would look like they know what they want to do with the series.

I said this before and I will say it again, First Class and the spin-off movies are just not as exciting and as appealing compare to the original cast. So they should just continue making X-Men movies with the original cast. It worked very well with the Fast/Furious series and it will definitely work with the X-Men series especially if the movies that they produce are really good.

"Once you cage the beast, the beast gets angry" - X3
"Patience isn't my strongest suit" - X4
JOIN MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018/

Last edited by psylockolussus; 03-19-2013 at 10:51 PM.
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote