View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 10:53 PM   #463
Hunter of weaklings
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
ďI think Iíll do more dramatic stuff and I think I have some stuff coming out thatís a bit more dramatic. I donít know if Iíd do an action movie because I donít know if I could keep a straight face honestly, I just think itís so silly. Like I love watching them but I canít imagine me doing one. Actually, you know what Iíve done, just for fun because I didnít think there was any way that I could be in a superhero movie, so Iíve done a scene in the new ďThorĒ movie, just for that. I just do like one scene, which was fun.Ē

Which directly relates to what he tweeted during a TDW shoot back on Nov. 26:

So, *pretty* good odds that O'Dowd cameos as Dr. Donald Blake, Jane's hapless ex (and Thor's occasional alter ego).

But there's still some *longer* odds that he could be playing a different Doctor. There's that old rumor that keeps cropping back up about this movie, revolving around a certain Dr. Stephen Strange.

I'd be okay with him as strange. Can he do an american accent though? Or whatever accent Strange has.

"I knew there was something wrong, it just took a while to dawn on me, or maybe I was just afraid to think it, but you survived the destruction because you caused it. Raina wasn't the only one changed in there, and I'm pretty sure the DNA results that I'm running right now will confirm that there's nothing wrong with the data in my head Skye, there's something wrong with you."