View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 11:55 PM   #405
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

Default Re: Ant-Man Casting Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
I'm okay with there being a "trinity" --- Lang as Ant-Man, Janet as Wasp, and Hank as Giant-Man.

I'm even okay with Hank and Lang being from separate generations, as the original script intended.

Or: I'm okay with this movie being solely about Hank as the title character, and Janet as Wasp.

The two things I am *not* okay with, ever, is for Wasp to be absent from this film, and for the Pyms not to join the Avengers by *at least* TA3. (Prefer at least a cameo in TA2, as the leads for this film should already be cast by then, and shooting should have already started.)
I think the trinity of heroes might be overkill of storylines for film 1 (not that it couldn't be done in a smooth way). I'd like to just see the Ant-Man persona and have the Giant Man one be saved for a moment where it would come out of nowhere in like Avengers 3.

And I don't know why but I just hate the idea of different generations, I almost feel like it doesn't do Hank Pym justice to have him be an older person or not even around in present day.

Does Ant-Man have more interesting stories than the "To Steal and Ant-Man" storyline? Besides the whole, ya know, creating Ultron thing lol.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
If you've got a minute, check out our up and coming clothing company. Summer wear now in stock!
( http://www.family1stclothingco.com/ )
mkilban2 is offline   Reply With Quote