View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 10:08 AM   #151
Solidus
Not a Jedi yet...

Default Re: General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation Thread - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bim View Post
I know how you feel. However, i'm trying to remain positive and just hope that Disney treats the franchise right. I just hope that even if they go with a fresh start (whatever the heck that means ), that in the end it all still feels like Star Wars.

As far as those rumors about the plot go, i'm fine with the concept of the new movies taking place 30 years into the future. I'm a bit confused about a Palpatine disciple (which one is that exactly?), but it's a predictable scenario, or at least that's pretty much what many have been speculating for a while might happen. I guess it's just a waiting/speculating game until we get more details
I'm sure it will still be Star Wars regardless. We have no idea if all of these decisions are Disney's some may be Kathy herself, and Disney is backing her decisions. But I trust them fully.

As for the plot I'm excited for it. Some want something completely different then Sith, but Sith are the "pure evil" and Jedi are the "pure good" and Star Wars always has that kind of conflict. We all knew it was going to be something of a new army rising up it is "Star Wars" after all lol Not Star Battles. . I actually got really excited about it if its true because really (even though it was not followed very well) this Sith will go against the rule of 2, and try to go back to rule of thousands like the KOTOR days. To me mixing that in there is awesome. I'm really down for that idea.