View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 12:06 PM   #153
Solidus
Kylo Ren

Default Re: General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation Thread - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bim View Post
Well i'm sure they both must agree with the final decisions made. There's probably some compromises also, but at this point i give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I remain positive until i see the final product, always!

Yeah, them going really old school and breaking the rule of two would be neat to see. Tons of sith fighting tons of jedi = to me. I know the political aspect of the PT was hated by some, but i really hope they do show where the Republic is at after so many years after the fall of the Empire. I'm always intrigued by that aspect of the movies.
Ya of course it was compromises from both ends I'm sure. Or they just both agreed on certain aspects.

I'm not against having some politics in there it goes along with wars/conflicts, that was never what bugged me with the PT, it was the execution and really how dry the scenes became. I don't mind a little back story of the New Republic and maybe a little history. Just too much is not good, and it all depends on the execution of it.

But also as we talked about days ago, maybe the new animated shows if set post Jedi will go more into some detail.

"If you donít care about the characters, nothing matters. No space ship, no explosion, no anything is important if you donít feel something for the people involved."J.J. Abrams (2/5/13)