View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 02:37 PM   #876
SpideyK
SHH20

Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by I AN LEGEND View Post
Okay... So he just dipped...

We were chillin for like 3 hours. Shot around, his trainer came, we bull ****ted til some other guys came to the court, played 2 full court games, shot around, sat down and just talked about random things for another 20 minutes. I swear this is real, Im not making any of this up. He's such a ****ing sweetheart, real nice guy. and he's pretty good at ball. We had at least 3-4 assists to each other in the games combined, and he pulled like 20 rebounds... it was kinda ridiculous. Im still in shock.

When it comes to Spidey (kept it short) Inl asked him how the new suit was compared to the old one. He said "one day I'll pass it off to you and you can put it on" ****KNG DEAD. but he said when you're hot, you're burning and when you're cold, you're freezing. And the glasses fog up, and that sometimes it's less than what it's played up to be, but he can't complain. Being Spidey was he dream and now "people are looking at me and I can't **** it up," haha. He's real funny, and we were acting like we've been friends for years. I can't believe this ****.

Then we were just taking about work, basketball, money, all this random ****. It was never awkward or anything. I just can't believe this ****.

I told him I have to buy him a beer. He said next time we see each other, definitely.
So awesome, man!