View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 01:48 PM   #251
Surfer
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Default Re: The Official Ant-Man News and Speculation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfer View Post
That is what I was mentioning / questioning just a few quotes earlier, but are you stating it's a good possibility it will be included because of something you have heard or seen, or are you just thinking it makes sense that it might be included like I do.

Surfer

Also, even though this is far from any kind of confirmation as it was a while back and the individual may not be credible, but on Amazon's site for the MCU Box Set under product reviews there is an individual who claims that on 11/21/2012 that several news sources were stating that teasers for several marvel projects would be included in the box set and Ant Man was one of them listed. So, once again far from proof as I don't remember any news sources stating this specifically, but who knows I could have missed it maybe it has some truth to it. However, even if that is the case (no pun intended) things could have changed between the time they originally planned to release it and what we are getting now. Here is the link if you want to check it out, just scroll down a little until you reach the 11/21/2012.

http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Cinemat...owViewpoints=1

Surfer

Wolvieboy17..... "It's slow and relelentless, like being beaten to death with a sponge."