Originally Posted by kaijunexus
- Director of two of the most successful films in the MCU so far, producer of Avengers and Iron Man 3, acted in all Iron Man films so far...has had nothing but good things to say about Marvel Studios
- Had a disagreement with Marvel Studios on the final cut of the film (note he is not editor or director, but only a co-writer and actor in the film), refused to promote The Incredible Hulk in a juvenile form of protest and ended up not being asked to return in The Avengers.
- By all acounts was a prima donna on the set of Iron Man 1 and was very difficult to work with. Also, he refused to make less money per picture than Robert Downey Jr., who was playing IRON MAN!! Howard was subsequently dropped for any further films.
- Much like Norton, was unhappy with the final product of the film and how his role was treated in it. Before being cast, Rourke apparently balked at the amount Marvel offered him but ended up taking the role anyway. Rourke, by all accounts, appears to be yet another actor that is notoriously difficult to work with.
- Left the Thor sequel project based on creative differences with Marvel. By all accounts, she split on very good terms and even said that she would like to direct another Marvel Studios film someday.
"Because as we all know Marvel Studios never screws up. Just ask these guys"
not to mention, Marvel also has a franchise there building. It's there films, they should have it their way.