View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 10:38 AM   #274
Surfer
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Default Re: The Official Ant-Man News and Speculation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilban2 View Post
Hey guys,

So I wrote a user editorial article speculating how I think Ant-Man is going to work within Phase 2 & 3. It's on the site that shall not be named, so I won't post the link here but I figure most of us frequent that site as well.

Go check it out if you've got a chance, it's all just purely ideas that I got bored and put together. I would spoiler tag it here but I figured it would just divert attention to everything else we've been chatting about here, so if anyone would like go read it and comment there and we can chat there

Okay well just wanted to interject that here, in case anyone was interested. Thanks and hope to see ya there!!
mkilban, I read your article and you have some pretty good ideas on how it could play out, but of course it is still very early in the process and Marvel can still introduce these characters in any number of ways. So, I guess we will see.

Oh, and sorry it didn't post my response elsewhere, but I don't have an account over there despite using the site frequently.

Thanks for sharing!

Surfer

Wolvieboy17..... "It's slow and relelentless, like being beaten to death with a sponge."