View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 07:12 PM   #503
milost
Banned User

Default Re: am I the only one who DIDN'T think Nicholson nailed joker??

Hate to do this to you Joker (I don't really want to contradict or counter you, since we seem to be on the same page about most things but this thread), but the people in the Museum actually are dead, not knocked out as far as the film itself is concerned. The Museum employees on the steps clearly have rigamortis (their legs are straight up, not releaxed) and the patrons are all wide eyed, face first into their meals. If they were knocked out, they wouldn't look that way, especially the black woman and elderly woman.

There's also the fact that The Joker even says, "I make art till someone dies *looks around the museum*, see? Ha Ha".

He killed them all. That line isn't even in the script either.

The script says Vicki is the only one left conscious, sure, but it also states that Joker wants Bob to leave Edvard Munch's "THE SCREAM" (in the actual film, it's Bacon). In the script, Batman also gets his cape caught in the Batwing wreckage (Sam Hamm hated the idea of Batman wearing a cape). There's also the whole sequence with the Mayor. The final film is much, much different.

Also, Alicia is debatable. "You can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs". I'm inclined to believe that, based on his personality alone that he killed her.

Last edited by milost; 03-21-2013 at 07:18 PM.
milost is offline   Reply With Quote