View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 02:25 PM   #518
DarknessOfDeath
We're badasses...

Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate

So...I finished my story and now I've moved to the next story where Jean finds herself alone after she returns to life and discovers that scott has moved on with another woman (Emma). So she travels the world...until she settles down somewhere in the northern part of canada somewhere in ontario (lol...though, location might change) and meets a guy who she befriends since she lives in an apartment with him. I know jean has been dead in the comics but I thought maybe it will be different if jean had left the x - men for now to find herself as she lives among the human population. Thing is, no one won't know that she's a mutant unless someone finds out that she is one if she should use her powers. She could she fit right in as long as she keeps her powers in check. As for the guy I want him to be a mutant as a twist to jean...not sure what his mutation would be besides having telepathic abilities...as much as I want him to shoot optic blasts from his eyes....its been done with scott...so I can't really make him another cyclops. Lol.any suggestions??