View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 03:13 PM   #534
InternetPeople
Petty... and tiny

Default Re: MCU Phase 3: Have it your way

No one said you can't disagree, but just disagreeing to disagree without offering some sort of alternative is unnecessary. I hope you understand what I am driving at and aren't taking anything personally as this is not meant to be any sort of attack.

That said, I agree with you about your initial dislike, Spideymouse. I don't think two films for the same franchise will happen in a single phase for any character. In fact, I think Ultron could be developed through several films before becoming a super villain that demands his own film.

Speaking of Iron Man, was the second film planned to help jump start Avengers and the MCU or was it something that was quickly made because of the positive reception of Iron Man? As I don't actually know the answer to that question I will speak from my perception, it seems that the general idea behind Iron Man 2 was planned. It seems to me that another film, not Iron Man, would have had to be made that had some obvious Easter Eggs to help tie the films into the same universe. Ignore this if I am wrong.