View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 07:46 AM   #210
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Actor's politics don't mean squat to audiences. If it looks like a good movie, they'll go see it, even if they strongly disagree with the actor's views, right or left.

What I'm most interested to see now is how much more talent is going to be attracted to this project now that they see RR is aboard. I wouldn't be surprised to see some very big names asking Marvel and the Russos to pencil in even a cameo or walk-on for a chance to share a scene with Redford.
Would be cool if Redford attracted Hugo Weaving to return as Red Skull, just because he'd like to be in the same movie as him. Would also be great if Redford could attract a big name for Baron Zemo or Strucker. We need one of those two instead of Armin Zola to be pulling the strings.

I just want to know when RR is going to be official. At the moment he's just "in talks". As we all know, Jason Momoa was "in talks" for the role of Drax in Guardians of the Galaxy, and look how that turned out.